§ 5 Conclusion of the contract
§ 5.1 The following applies to orders placed verbally, by telephone, in writing, by e-mail, via my contact form or directly via our appointment booking tool:
1. you contact us via e-mail or book your free initial consultation via e-mail.
2. if you would like to book an appointment via our contact form, click on the button: “Make an appointment”. You enter your name, function, e-mail and telephone number there. You also agree to the storage of your data by us.
Of course, this information will only be used for the preparation of our initial consultation. If no contract is concluded with you, we will delete this data immediately.
3. after you have sent your contact request, we will contact you with a proposed date for an initial meeting.
4. after arranging the free initial consultation, you will receive an appointment confirmation from us by phone or email. In this e-mail you will also find our current GTC and a declaration of consent for the processing of your personal data.
5. the initial interview lasts about 1 hour. The initial meeting takes place by phone/via Skype/via Zoom or at our premises. We will discuss the features of our software solution and how it can be used at your facility.
§ 5.2. The following applies to orders placed via the website:
1. on our website you can find our software solutions with more information.
2. you select the desired software solution and add it to the shopping cart by clicking the “add to cart” button
3. if you have decided to purchase the program, then click on the “Buy” button
4. then enter the following data
- Company name and VAT ID No.
- First and last names
- Phone number and e-mail address
5. payment options available to you is payment by direct debit.
You will receive an invoice from us by e-mail or by mail.
Payment is made monthly on the 1st of the following month.
6. you enter your account information and before completing the order with the click in
the respective boxes your consent
- for the storage and processing of your data
- on the validity of these GTC
You will find all texts linked there.
Finally, click on the button “Complete now” and submit a binding offer to us. By doing so, you are offering to enter into a contract with us for the provision of the software solution.
8. immediately after sending you will receive a confirmation email from us. At this moment a contract between you and us is concluded.