Internal Sales Representative – m/f/d
lillywait GmbH is a software company based in Berlin that develops and distributes its own overall software solution for educational institutions and a DSGVO-compliant communication app for parents and employees.
What awaits you?
- Working closely with the team leader, you will be responsible for handling customer inquiries via phone and ticket system.
- You will independently take over the acquisition of new and existing customers.
- They process customer orders and ensure that day-to-day business runs smoothly.
- With your diligent approach, you will be responsible for preparing and maintaining customer data in the CRM system.
What should you bring with you?
- Completed commercial training
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, CRM knowledge would be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills and team spirit
- Organizational skills as well as independence and flexibility
- Good command of written and spoken English, other languages an advantage
- At least 2 years of professional experience in sales
What can you look forward to?
- Exciting projects in a rapidly growing market
- 30 days vacation per year
- Relaxed working atmosphere in a family business
- Company pension plan
- Motivated, growing team
- Group accident insurance
- Appreciation for own ideas and short decision-making processes
- Regular team events
- Personal and individual training opportunities
- Good transport connections
- Coffee and drinks free of charge in the office
Have we aroused your interest?
Then send us your application documents including earliest possible starting date and salary expectations:
We are looking forward to meeting you!